Please watch the weekly Arts Newsflash email newsletter to stay current on all gallery shows and calls for submissions. If you have not signed up to receive the Arts Newsflash, which comes out every Thursday at 6:00 am ET, you may do so online or by contacting the CCAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-392-5900.
General guidelines for artwork submissions for group shows:
- Each artist may submit a maximum of two 2-dimensional (all galleries) artworks for consideration. There is no submission fee.
- Two-dimensional art must be properly wired, and ready for hanging.
- Artworks must be original and created by the submitting artist.
- A variety of media is encouraged: oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, pen and ink, mixed media, and photos.
- Artwork entries must be submitted electronically as low-resolution, digital images (.jpg), attached to an email sent to email@example.com.
The email must include the following information:
- Artist’s name
- Artist’s mailing address
- Artist’s email address
- Artist’s phone number
- Artist’s biography (half-page max, in .docx format)
- Artist’s headshot (.jpg)
- Title of artwork
- Medium/materials used
- Year created
- Price, if applicable
Artists who have previously shown in one of the galleries are invited to submit the works to a different gallery, or new works to any gallery.
For more information, contact the Charles County Arts Alliance at 301-392-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org